They (you know – the people who know Everything!) say we use only 10% of our brain’s power.  Can you imagine how bored the other 90% of your brain must be? How Does YOUR Brain Impact Your Job Search? Our brains are powerful when we create powerful reasons to act.  Most people call those reasons…

Read More

Unfortunately during Covid-19, the American public has experienced the grief of not only losing their normal lives, over 20% of our workforce have lost their jobs, downgraded to part-time positions, or accepted positions lower than their qualifications and experience just to bring money into the house.  This statistic is from the Bureau of Labor Statistics…

Read More

You completed an interview.  You felt it was a Great Interview!  You and the managers were very engaged, they were nodding yes while you responded.  They told you they will get back to you in one or two days.  You Know this is The ONE!  So you sit back and wait.  Four days pass, and…

Read More