How to Select Impact Performers
This workshop is designed for Hiring Managers.
It is based on our experience as a contract recruitment consulting firm, Professional Speaker, and an Award Winning Author ; and the books, "Interviewing and Selecting High Performers" by Richard Beatty, "Topgrading" by Bradford Smart,and "The War for Talent" by Ed Michaels, Helen Handfield-Jones, and Beth Axelrod. For your convenience, at the bottom of the page you may click through to Amazon.com to purchase any or all of these books.
This is a four hour workshop where managers role play and learn how to be more effective in their selection of Impact Performers. One of our first exercises is discovering the cost of a poor hire for your company. Then we develop meaningful job descriptions for a couple of your current open positions. We use those job descriptions to practice developing behavioral interviewing questions and how to probe on a candidate's experience. We offer it on Saturdays when managers are away from their phones and other electronic devices.
The cost of this workshop is $5,000 per session with a limit of fifteen participants in each session. We provide the managers reference notebooks to take with them after the workshop.
- People are the Most Important Resource
- Interview Theory, Design, and Purpose
- Activity - Practice Interview Techniques
- Design the Interview
- Activity - Develop a Model for Work, Strategic, and Cultural Analysis - What are your 3, 6, 9, 12 month goals for this position? Once this foundation is in place, the interviewing and selection process is much clearer.
- Interviewing and Selecting the Candidate - developing applicable behavioral interviewing questions and how to probe on experience. Very importantly as a contract recruiter consultant, we've noticed too many managers focus on the next question in their interview instead of focusing on the candidate and Listening to their response.
- Effective Reference Checks conducted by the Hiring Managers.
Phone: (435)714-4425 Email: RecruiterGuy@msn.com
All information ©2001-2013 RecruiterGuy.com a division of The Humbert Group, LLC unless otherwise noted.